- FAQs are continuing to be updated and refreshed so please see if your question is answered here first. Recent updates include a step by step guide to scheduling an exam, and whiteboard demo
- The CIMA PV page is where students need to go to do a system test, it also has some other policy and procedural information which might be useful.
- The series of videos which are all available here
- Introduction to Online CIMA exams
- Your top questions answered
- CIMA study support resources
- Online exam whiteboard guide. In addition, the online whiteboard demo is available here (please note: this is an open source whiteboard which is very similar to the Pearson Vue online whiteboard, so will help students get familiar with the tool)
- How to guide for checking in and beginning an exam
- Your Complete Guide to the Online CIMA Examinations
- If students are worried about technical issues or outages during the exam, they should be reassured by this advice.
- If for any reason students are unable to finish the exam due to technical issues, they should contact Pearson Vue who will investigate. Please note, it can take up to 5 days for them to process queries during which time exams cannot unfortunately be re-scheduled.
- We have seen students querying how to find their OT or CertBA results. Provisional results can be found by logging into MyCIMA and clicking on “schedule an exam”. Click through the payment screen. Accept the CIMA exam terms & conditions, which transfers you to the Pearson VUE site. On the dashboard select “View Score Report”. Confirmed results will be available on MyCIMA 48hrs after the exam. Case studies results will be as usual.
- We wish to draw your attention onto the below question/answer regarding answering CS Exams from the FAQs. https://www.cimaglobal.com/Studying/Student-Coronavirus-COVID-19-exam-FAQs/
December 12, 2020
Tuhan Sapumanage ̵...
read more >